The event list default contains training events, but not senator events
- the user can manually select the prefered view and is then possible to save as a browser link.
- Use the filter buttons to select filtered events.
- Write “Keyword” and click “Search” to search the events including the keyword.
How to view Senator events
- To add Senator events - Click “Include senator events” - or use this link : Senator events included
- To see ONLY senator events – select filter “Type” = “Senators” - or use this link : Senator events only
How to view Training events
- To exclude training events - Click “Exclude training events" - or use this link : Trainings excluded
- To see ONLY training events – Click “Only training events” - or use this link : Trainings only
Example of other useful search links
- European events
- National conferences
- Spring conferences
- International conferences
- International events
- German language events
- Events in the past
Functional description for the event list
- Event name :   Green mark if the event was added less than 1 month ago
- Event name (language) :   Event language(s) according to ISO 639-1 alpha-2 code
- Event name (EB YYYY-MM-DD) :   Early bird date (price discount deadline for some events)
- Type :   Type of the event
- Start :   Start date for the event
- Days :   Duration including accommodation (else 0 days)
- Part. :   Approximate number of participants (a rough guess - the value is only to indicate the size of the JCI event)
- Area :   Region of the world for the event
- Country :   The country for the event
- City :   The city for the event
- Info :   A link to further information
Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for the content of the information pages in www.jcievents.com. We cannot guarantee that the listed information is correct and cannot be made responsible for the use of the information from these pages. We also take no responsibility for the content of the linked pages.